2. Your child might be against you if you give him/her a name that is unpronounceable and/or unable to be spelled correctly under any circumstances.
3. Your classmates might be against you if you act like a “class clown.” It’s outdated. And annoying.
4. Your cashier might be against you if you make them count out your money penny… by penny… by penny…
5. People in the movie theater might be against you if you are with a group of friends and won’t be quiet. You’re twelve, and your jokes aren’t funny.
6. Miley Cyrus might be against you if you don’t make out with your pets.
7. Your lint roller might be against you if you neglect to roll lint with it.
8. Jamie Lee Curtis might be against you if you leaked her secret… that she never switched bodies back with Lindsay Lohan after Freaky Friday, and she’s the one ruining Lindsay’s career.
Make the right choices. Don’t put these people, or things, against you. I’m Jenna Toth, and I approve this message.