1. That Jesse McCartney is in no way related to Paul McCartney. I couldn’t seem to grasp the concept that two people could share the same last name, but not the same genetics.
2. That it is possible to have olive-colored skin and not be Hispanic or adopted.
3. I had this terrifying misconception that the Easter Bunny would come into my room while he was hiding my basket and stand near my bed while hopping and shaking eggs full of chocolate and coins. *shivers* So, one night I woke up screaming, and that was the night I found out that the Easter Bunny does not exist. Sorry, kids.
4. That you will probably be hated on if you jump on the bandwagon when a certain team makes it to the Super Bowl.
5. Elephants and peanuts are actually not affiliated with one another in any way.
6. That it is not socially acceptable to wear rainbow striped tights with a lilac-colored jumper and a white turtleneck.
7. That high school is fun, and is similar to That’s So Raven.
8. That Santa does not have the power or time to change the entire shape and look of my room in one night.
10. That KISS probably isn’t a super-suitable band for seven-year-olds to listen to. Awkward punk phase. Don’t say you haven’t gone through it.